Since 2003, the AVCJ Australia & New Zealand Forum has been THE meeting place for the leaders of the alternative investments industry in the region.
From the most senior figures at the largest GPs and emerging managers, to the investment heads at the super funds and family offices, the AVCJ Forum is where everyone in the ecosystem comes together once a year to exchange ideas, catch up with friends and meet their next business partners.
Expert speakers taking part include:
• KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Jonathan Armitage, Chief Investment Officer, MLC
• Michael W. Arpey, Managing Director and Head of Investor Relations, THE CARLYLE GROUP
• Adrian Kerley, Head of Private Capital, COMMONWEALTH SUPERANNUATION CORPORATION
• Shannon Wolfers, Managing Director, PACIFIC EQUITY PARTNERS
• Andrew Major, General Manager - Unlisted Assets, HESTA
• Anthony Kerwick, Managing Director, ADAMANTEM CAPITAL
• Craig Emerson, Managing Director, CRAIG EMERSON ECONOMICS
• Kate Misic, Head of Alternative Investments, TELSTRA SUPER
• Michael Blythe, Chief Economist and Managing Director of Economics, COMMONWEALTH BANK OF AUSTRALIA
• Marcus Simpson, Global Head of Private Equity, QIC
• James Ieong, CEO and Managing Partner, PAGODA
• Paul Bloxham, Chief Economist, HSBC
Click here for more information